The global Cardiac Marker Analyzer market is projected to exceed US$ 4.3 Billion by 2025. Cardiac Marker analyzer represents a paradigm in diagnostics that provides high sensitivity and reliable information in minutes.
The global Cardiac Marker Analyzer market is projected to exceed US$ 4.3 Billion by 2025. Cardiac Marker analyzer represents a paradigm in diagnostics that provides high sensitivity and reliable information in minutes. It is ideally suited to both point of care testing and laboratory use. Cardiac biomarkers are used as risk stratification for various cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), which include myocardial infraction, congestive heart failure, acute coronary syndrome (ACS) among others. The cardiac biomarkers that are widely used as an integrated diagnostic approach for CVDs include CK-MB, troponin I and T, myoglobin, BNPs, IMA and few others. The prevention of cardiac diseases by monitoring the heart conditions via cardiac biomarker testing is the profound approach for obtaining rapid results for immediate diagnosing and treatment.
The factors such as increasing incidences of cardiovascular diseases, rapidly increasing geriatric population, growing funding from public-private organizations for research on cardiac biomarkers, and ongoing clinical trials for the identification of novel cardiac biomarkers are driving the growth of the market. However, factors such as technical problems related to sample collection and storage and issues related to regulatory and reimbursement systems are some of the key factors hampering the growth of this market.
Key Highlights of the Report
• In October 2017, Abbott completed its acquisition of Alere, concluding a deal first announced in February 2016.
• In 2017, Abbott Point of Care Diagnostics sales increased by 7.2 percent.
• Cobas H232 POC system permits rapid and easy determination of cardiac blood markers such as Troponin T, NT-proBNP, D-dimer, CK-MB and myoglobin.
• Quidel’s cardiac immunoassay revenue was close to US$ 50 Million in 2017.
• A major focus of Response Biomedical development programs in cardiovascular testing has been clinical tests for the quantification of cardiovascular markers.
• In February 2017, Siemens Healthineers announced a digital platform for healthcare providers as well as for providers of solutions and services.
• CardioGenics is the only company to successfully deploy CL in a compact, fully automated POC platform.
• Trinity Biotech Point-of-Care revenues for 2017 is likely to decline.
• In Jan. 2017, Abbott completed the acquisition of St. Jude Medical, Inc., establishing the company as a leader in the medical device arena.
• Response Biomedical sells tests that detect three of the primary markers for the detection of an acute myocardial infarction: Troponin I, Myoglobin and CK-MB.
iGATE RESEARCH report titled “Global Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market, Product Analysis, Companies Business & Marketing Strategy, Major Deals” provides a comprehensive assessment of the cardiac markers analyzer segments, comparative tests analysis, competitive product analysis, product features & benefits, merger & acquisitions, strategic alliances and Companies Business and Market Strategies.
This 114 Page report with 9 Figures and 19 Tables has been studied from 7 View Points:
1. Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market & Forecast (2011 – 2025)
2. Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
3. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Competitive Product Analysis
4. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Specifications, Product Features & Benefits Analysis
5. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Mergers, Acquisitions, Distribution, Partnership and Licensing Agreements
6. Emerging Markers Analysis
7. Companies Business & Marketing Strategy
12 Cardiac Marker Analyzer Covered in the report are as follows:
1. Triage MeterPro Analyzer
2. The i-STAT System
3. Cobas h 232 POC System
4. Access 2 Immunoassay System
5. Stratus CS Analyzer
6. RAMP 200
7. RAMP Reader
8. i-chroma DUO Analyzer
9. DXpress Reader Analyzer
10. PATHFAST Analyzer
11. QL Care Analyzer
12. Meritas POC Analyzer
Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Key Companies Analysis
1. Alere (Now Abbott)
2. Abbott Point of Care
3. Quidel Corporation
5. Beckman Coulter
6. Siemens Healthineers
7. Response Biomedical
10. LSI Medience Corporation
11. CardioGenics Holdings Inc.
12. Trinity Biotech
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market & Forecast (2011 – 2025)
3. Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
4. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Competitive Product Analysis
5. Alere (Now Abbott)
5.1 Alere Triage
5.1.1 Alere Cardiology Net Sales (2010 - 2016)
6. Quidel Corporation
6.1 Quidel Triage system
6.1.1 Quidel Cardiac Immunoassay Net Sales (2017)
7. Abbott Point of Care
7.1 The i-STAT System
7.2 Abbott Laboratories Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (2011 - 2024)
8.1 Cobas h 232 POC System
9. Beckman Coulter
9.1 Access 2 Immunoassay System
10. Siemens Healthineers
10.1 Stratus CS Analyzer
10.2 Siemens Healthineers establishes global Digital Ecosystem to drive Digitalization of Healthcare
11. Response Biomedical
11.1 Cardiovascular Testing
11.1.1 Acute Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack) Testing
11.1.2 Congestive Heart Failure (“CHF”) Testing
11.1.3 Thrombotic Disease Testing
11.2 RAMP Platform
11.2.1 RAMP 200
11.2.2 RAMP Reader
11.3 Response Cardiovascular Testing
11.3.1 RAMP® TROPONIN I
11.3.2 RAMP® NT-proBNP
11.3.3 RAMP® MYOGLOBIN
11.3.4 RAMP® CK-MB
11.3.5 RAMP® D-DIMER
11.3.6 Response Biomedical Cardiovascular Net Sales (2010 - 2024)
12.1 i-chroma DUO Analyzer
13.1 DXpress Reader Analyzer
14. LSI Medience Corporation
14.1 PATHFAST Analyzer
15. CardioGenics Holdings Inc.
15.1 QL Care Analyzer
16. Trinity Biotech
16.1 Meritas POC Analyzer
16.2 Trinity Biotech Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (2010 - 2024)
17. Mergers, Acquisitions and Licensing Agreements
17.1 Alere Inc
17.3 Response Biomedical
17.4 Abbott Laboratories
17.5 Siemens Healthineers
17.6 LSI Medience Corporation
17.7 Trinity Biotech
18. Emerging Markers
19. Response Biomedical - Business & Marketing Strategy
19.1 New Distributors in China
19.2 Strategic Alliances with Alere Medical in Japan
19.3 Response Biomedical Receives Health Canada Approval and CE Mark
19.4 Focus on Improving Efficiencies and Reducing Costs
20. Roche - Business & Marketing Strategy
20.1 Implementing the Fully Connected Core Laboratory
20.2 Broadening the Diagnostics Portfolio
20.3 Roche Launches Point-Of-Care (POC) Troponin Test with Improved Accuracy
20.4 Roche Launches New Mobile Application for Tablets
21. Boditech Med Inc - Business and Marketing Strategy
21.1 Boditech Med Acquires Immunostics
21.2 Marketing Channel
22. Siemens Healthineers - Business and Marketing Strategy
22.1 Siemens Healthineers Announces New Strategic Relationship
22.2 Cloud-Based Network Teamplay from Siemens Healthineers
22.3 Strategic Partnership between Siemens and Imricor
22.4 Siemens Healthineers Offers True High-Sensitivity Troponin I IVD Assay
22.5 Siemens Healthineers Establishes Global Digital Ecosystem to Drive Digitalization of Healthcare
22.6 Partnership between Siemens Healthineers and Ebit
List of Figures:
Figure 2-1: Global - Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market (Million US$), 2011 - 2017
Figure 2-2: Global – Forecast for Cardiac Marker Analyzer Market (Million US$), 2018 - 2025
Figure 5-1: Global - Alere Cardiology Net Sales (Million US$), 2010 - 2016
Figure 7-1: Global - Abbott Laboratories Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (Million US$), 2011 - 2017
Figure 7-2: Global - Forecast for Abbott Laboratories Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (Million US$), 2018 - 2024
Figure 11-1: Global - Response Biomedical Cardiovascular Product Sales (Million US$), 2010 - 2017
Figure 11-2: Global - Forecast for Response Biomedical Cardiovascular Product Sales (Million US$), 2018 - 2024
Figure 16-1: Global - Trinity Biotech Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (Million US$), 2010 - 2017
Figure 16-2: Global - Forecast for Trinity Biotech Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (Million US$), 2018 - 2024
List of Tables:
Table 3-1: Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
Table 3-2: Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
Table 3-3: Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
Table 4-1: Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Competitive Product Analysis
Table 4-2: Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Competitive Product Analysis
Table 5-1: Alere - Triage Product Analytes
Table 14-1: PATHFAST - Technical Specifications
Table 17-1: Alere - Merger & Acquisition, 2007 - 2017
Table 17-2: Alere - Distribution/Partnership Agreement, 2008, 2016
Table 17-3: CardioGenics - Mergers & Acquisition, 2015
Table 17-4: CardioGenics - Licensing Agreement, 2012
Table 17-5: Response Biomedical - Distribution Agreement, 2011 - 2015
Table 17-6: Response Biomedical - Collaboration Deal, 2004 - 2015
Table 17-7: Abbott Laboratories - Merger & Acquisition, 2003, 2017
Table 17-8: Siemens Healthineers - Merger & Acquisition, 2017
Table 17-9: Siemens Healthineers - Strategic Partnership, 2017
Table 17-10: LSI Medience Corporation - Strategic Alliance, 2014
Table 17-11: Trinity Biotech - Merger & Acquisition, 2012
Table 17-12: Quidel Corporation - Merger & Acquisition, 2017